Friday, July 6, 2007

CHARITY

Kak Dewi tagged saya atas nama charity.
Tagging ini telah dimulakan oleh Idham's blog .
He is planning on a noble effort, which I feel I must support him. Next 26tAugust would be his (Idham's) birthday, and on that day, he would like to compile and bind the 100 bloggers’ memes, for which every meme, he will contribute RM127 to this orphanage. Anyone who wishes to support his effort can do so. No need to wait to be tagged. Remember, we need 100 memes by 26th August. Once this tag is done, please leave a comment in his blog to inform him that you have done the tag.
This is the rule:
If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many persons as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing RM127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage". Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.
The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences........

1. A person is only as good as the words he/she utters.
2. Friendship is always forever.
3. To love is to be happy with what ALLAH has given me.
4. Money makes me feel comfortable.
5. I miss my mak.
6. My way of saying I care is by showing that I care.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by sharing everything.
8. Pick the flowers when... I would never pick one!
9. To love someone is to hurt yourself.
10. Beauty is not to be misused.
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was...
12. When I was twenty one, I remember that I'd fallen in love.
13. I am most happy when I stand before ALLAH.
14. Nothing makes me happier than my family.
15. If I can change one thing, I will change...
16. If smiles were not misread, then I would be smiling a lot.
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could fly away.
18. If you want to succeed then you have to put an effort.
19. Money is not everything but essential.
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is when my first book being published.
21. I smile when I’m happy.
22. When I'm happy, I praise ALLAH and keep smiling.
23. If only I don't have to do everything that I’m doing now, then I’ll be happier.
24. The best thing I did yesterday was sleeping.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"Riwayat Hidupku"
26. One thing I must do before I die is to complete my Haj.
27. Doing this meme, I feel like sharing.

Siapa saya nak tag lagi? Semua kawan2 yg dikenali dah di tag.
Terpaksalah saya hentikan di sini....

1 comment:

Catatan ZZ said...

K'Dewi..sorry, sy copy and paste je dr blog k'dewi..tak sempat nak fikir...lgpun BI pun kureng...maaf ye!

SGI Vacation Club Damai Laut Holiday Resort

Minggu lepas kami bercuti di SGI VC Holiday Resort yang terletak di Lumut selama 3 hari 2 malam. Kami check in pada hari Jumaat bersamaan 25...